Individual and Family Registration Information
Registrations are now open!
To register, simply click the 'add to cart' button next to the division you wish to register for. More options will be available on the screen following this if you wish to register multiple people at the same time.
Please note the following:
- Players in the Nano, Micro, Mini, Junior Boys, Girls, Senior Boys and Senior Girls divisions can be registered within a family registration. A family registration allows up to 6 family members to be registered for a fixed cost of $170.
- A Bond will be included in the registrations for this season. You will be refunded this upon the return of your shirt at the end of the season.
- Payment terms are available upon request and must be agreed to by the FRSL prior to registering. Please contact us ASAP if this is something you wish to pursue.
- Payment methods accepted are credit card (most preferred) and electronic funds transfer (EFT).
- Players registering within the Senior Girls division will play in the Ladies division, as these two divisions will be merged.
- Some (or all) players in school grade 8 registering within the Junior Boys division may end up playing for the Senior Boys division. This is to be decided upon by the Committee based on final registration numbers.
We feel the registration process is fairly intuitive, but if you run into any problems, please feel free to get in touch via the 'Contact' page or via email at [email protected] if you need assistance.
Please note that the FRSL is maintaining its policy regarding the Senior Boys Division and lower that no coach means that a team will be ineligible to play. We strongly encourage parents to volunteer as a coach for their child's team. Please note that this is done in the best interests of the children and the league as it has been shown that teams without a coach do not perform, learn or enjoy themselves nearly as much as teams with a coach.
Please see the page dedicated to Pool Player Registration should you wish to consider this as an option for 2020.