Individual and Family Registration Information
Registrations are now closed.
Registrations for Season 2017 are now closed. If you are eligible to play in the Men's or Ladies divisions, please go to the 'Pool Player Registration' page to register for the pool if you still wish to be involved. If you're not eligible for either of these divisions, unfortunately we're unable to offer you a place in a team this season. We welcome your involvement next season - registrations usually open in February so stay tuned then!
There will be no change to the fee structure from last season. Please see the table for the prices associated with registration for each division.
Please note the following:
- The registration system will determine which division you are registered for based on the date of birth you enter for them upon registration. (School years are only a guide. Should this cause any problems, please contact us at your time of registration).
- Players in the Nano, Micro, Mini, Junior Boys, Girls, Senior Boys and Senior Girls divisions can be registered within a family registration. A family registration allows up to 6 family members to be registered for a fixed cost of $160.
- For players in the Junior Boys, Girls, Senior Boys, Senior Girls, Men's and Ladies divisions, a $20 jersey deposit is required to be paid on the first playing match day of each player. The deposit is refundable at the end of the season.
- Some (or all) players in school grade 8 registering within the Junior Boys division may end up playing for the Senior Boys division. This is to be decided upon by the Committee based on final registration numbers.
- Players registering within the Senior Girls division will play in the Ladies division, as these two divisions will be merged.
- Payment methods accepted are credit card (most preferred), electronic funds transfer (EFT) and cheque.
- Payment terms are available upon request and must be agreed to by the FRSL prior to registering.
If you were registered last season, you are able to pre-fill your information this season. Please ensure that your data is up-to-date though as the information will be used to assist the committee with your registration as well as how we contact you.
There are several questions you'll be asked upon registration. Please don't ignore these as they assist the committee tremendously in the construction of teams and assigning volunteers to various teams.
Please note that the FRSL is maintaining its policy regarding the Senior Boys Division and lower that no coach means that a team will be ineligible to play. We strongly encourage parents to put volunteer as a coach for their child's team. Please note that this is done in the best interests of the children and the league as is has been shown that teams without a coach do not perform, learn or enjoy themselves nearly as much as teams with a coach.
Please see the page dedicated to Pool Player Registration should you wish to consider this as an option for 2017.