(LATE) Individual and Family Registration Information
You're late - but you can register here.
If you missed the registration dates, and you are eligible to play in the Men's or Ladies divisions, please visit the 'Pool Player Registration' page to register for the pool if you still wish to be involved.
If you're not eligible to be a pool player, we look forward to your participation next season.
To register, simply click the 'add to cart' button next to the division you wish to register for. More options will be available on the screen following this if you wish to register multiple people at the same time.
There has been no change to the fee structure from last season. Please see the table for the prices associated with registration for each division.
Please note the following:
- Players in the Nano, Micro, Mini, Junior Boys, Girls, Senior Boys and Senior Girls divisions can be registered within a family registration. A family registration allows up to 6 family members to be registered for a fixed cost of $160.
- For players in the Junior Boys, Girls, Senior Boys, Senior Girls, Men's and Ladies divisions, a $20 jersey deposit is required to be paid on the first playing match day of each player. The deposit is refundable at the end of the season.
- Payment terms are available upon request and must be agreed to by the FRSL prior to registering.
- Payment methods accepted are credit card (most preferred), electronic funds transfer (EFT) and cheque.
- Players registering within the Senior Girls division will play in the Ladies division, as these two divisions will be merged.
- Some (or all) players in school grade 8 registering within the Junior Boys division may end up playing for the Senior Boys division. This is to be decided upon by the Committee based on final registration numbers.
|(Addon) Junior Netball + Soccer||4-10||$20.00|
|(Addon) Senior Netball + Soccer||11+||$40.00|
We feel the registration process is fairly intuitive, but if you run into any problems, please feel free to get in touch via the 'Contact' page or via email at [email protected] if you need assistance.
Please note that the FRSL is maintaining its policy regarding the Senior Boys Division and lower that no coach means that a team will be ineligible to play. We strongly encourage parents to put volunteer as a coach for their child's team. Please note that this is done in the best interests of the children and the league as is has been shown that teams without a coach do not perform, learn or enjoy themselves nearly as much as teams with a coach.
Please see the page dedicated to Pool Player Registration should you wish to consider this as an option for 2018.